A in-person panel discussion at Meredith College About the State of Healthcare and Solutions in North Carolina hosted by Meredith College and the North Carolina Center for Health & Democracy.
“How Do We Fix Healthcare in North Carolina”
• When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
• Where: Kresge Auditorium, Meredith College, Raleigh, North Carolina
• Time: 12:30 to 1:30 PM EST – Lunch will be provided
• Who: Wendell Potter, founder, North Carolina Center for Health and Democracy; Dr. David McLennan, Professor of Political Science; Director of the Meredith Poll
• RSVP to attend in-person or online: https://www.
The panel discussion will feature the release of a new white paper from the North Carolina Center for Health & Democracy and detail Dr. McClennan’s findings from a Meredith Poll analyzing consumer sentiments around healthcare in North Carolina. Last fall, McClennan’s Meredith Poll found that just 8.3 percent of North Carolinians think health insurers have their best interests in mind.
Potter will detail insights from his white paper, which shows the rapid increase of health insurance profits and premiums while patients face claim denials and less access to care and potential solutions for patients, communities and policymakers.
Refreshments and lunch provided.
Learn more and RSVP today for this free event at https://www.